Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Mother's Day is quickly approaching us! Congratulations on being a mommy this Mother's Day. Whether it is your first or your 51st, they are all wonderful! Being a mother is one of the greatest gifts a woman can receive.
 
As Mother's Day approaches I think about my mom. I am so thankful and grateful for her and what she means to me in my life. She is my best friend and I owe her so much and I love her with all my heart. This Mother's Day I wanted to do something different. I like to receive meaningful gifts from my son on Mother's Day, like things he makes or things that are more than just picking out a shirt on a rack. Therefore, I like to give meaningful gifts. If you are looking to do something like that for your mom this Mother's Day, here are a few ideas!
 
1) A wreath made by you! Mom's love things made by their children, no matter their age. Here are a few ideas.


 
 
2) Create something with your child for her. I guarantee she will love something from her grandbaby!
 
 
 
3) Take her out and treat her. Take her with just you and her and get your nails done, or go to lunch, or go shopping. Do whatever she enjoys doing!
 

 
4) Get her a piece of jewelry that represent something special.
 
 
5) Get her a basket of her favorite things.
 

6) Write her a sweet note.


 
7) Get her a good book and journal.
 
 
 
8) Make her favorite snack.
 

 
 
9) Send her text messages throughout the day with reasons why she is such a great mom.
 

10) Tell her how much you love her!
 
 
I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day and that you enjoy celebrating your mom as well!
 
To my mom: Happy Mother's Day and I love you!
 
Until next time, 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment